Hm. Why would people want to do that to me? Ah well.
Im really glad this last exam is only 40%. Goodness, what a relief, knowing that ive covered more than half the module over the semester. I am seriously in no mood to mug. I came up with a nice schedule yesterday and I dont really have much time to cover everything. But I am so blah already. Doesnt help to know that some people are done already. Argh.
In exactly one week, I'll be off and away!
And I have plans after the exams. I told my sis abt how empty I'd feel after the last paper and she said she'll hang out with me :) Yay.
Then sat and sun, I'll probably spend time at home with the family. And pack. Then mon-fri morn I'll be away w cheryl and mel. Our first vacation together! Then when I come back, Im gonna start calling people up to go out with me. Im going to exercise everyday too. That's right, everyday. Im going to watch movie after movie. And read book after book.
And oh, perhaps find a job in between. Or maybe I should just enjoy myself till my savings deplete.
Worse case scenarios in no particular order
1: be a research assistant at nus
2: apply for imh or moe research assistant
3: starbucks
4: tuition
5: apply for grad school by first taking the GREs.
Either way, Im sure I'll be able to find something to do :) I'm quite glad my folks are taking it easy that I may potentially be unemployed. Ive been worried and fretting and my mom said "What are you so worried about? You dont have anything to pay what".
True and not so true. I'll technically still have to pay my tuition fees what. Alhamdulillah, I wont have to owe nasty banks but I'll still owe my family money. And I quote my mom "Money is money. Family is family". Bottomline, you owe money, no matter who, you better pay.
So Im sure when she said "What are you worried abt...". I'm sure what she meant is, "you're lucky others can help you settle the bank first so you dont have interests to bother about".
But I still owe money. And I dont like that feeling. So I'll probably get some crappy job to pay it off. Besides, crappy job can be considered 'work experience' right?
Ok la :) Life will still go on. The sky is blue and the sun will shine everyday. Im sure I'll make the best out of life.
Still, Insha-Allah, I'll get that call from them soon :)
END POST~11.57am
No comments:
Post a Comment