I love my life and I'm ever so grateful for it.
Im at a point in my life which I can call...perfect.
What's there not to be perfect? I have a such a loving family. I have a roof over my head and food and water are within reach. I'm healthy. I live in such a safe country. I have a small number of, but highly intimate, friendships with buddies from all walks of life. I have the degree I've been working so hard to earn. I have a career-a well paying one by my standards. I have...everything! And the icing on the cake of my perfect life? I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world.
And I owe it all to Allah. Alhamdulillah for everything. I am just blessed :)
(Haha..I just told my dad about how i feel my life is perfect and he started singing a self-composed song "Oh lord it's hard to be humble...when you have everything...oh lord it's hard to be humble...la la lal" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He sang it to the tune of some folk song :) He's just reminded me to Syukur Alhamdulillah)
*Big Smile* ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!!
END POST~12.06pm
No comments:
Post a Comment