Productive Day 1
I'm mighty pleased with myself. Here's what I did today :)
# Cleared my wardrobe. I managed to free 27 hangers (22 after hanging the new clothes) and fill a big bag full of unwanted clothes to donate. It was tough. Such nice colorful t-shirts go bye bye. Every piece of clothing had some memories la. But hurrah, my wardrobe is now roomier and it smells great because I added a lavander scent sachet.
# Cleared my bag shelf and got rid of a couple of unwanted bags.
# Went to the storeroom to hunt for 'unwearable' shoes. Threw 3 pairs and donating 2 pairs. Just nice. Five out and 5 new ones in.
# Cleared my 'barang barang' drawer aka the drawer I put my specs, wallet, and other nic-nacs
# Cleared my wallet of old receipts, outdated membership/discount cards, and other stuff
# Went for a 4.4k run
# Washed the toilet
Productive or what? :)
Next up: Bookshelves. I forsee lots of papers strewn all over the room because massive filing needs to be done.
END POST~10.55pm
No comments:
Post a Comment