I've been listening to malay/indonesian songs the past couple of days. No idea why but I think I'm getting used to them :) Some of them are quite nice.
Currently listening to agnes monica. I already liked one of her old songs cos it was the soundtrack for some indo soap opera my mom watched. She was only 15 when she recorded the song. She's prob 22 now and she's now star-ing in a new sinetron (new cos its only just shown in spore) called "kawin muda", which is a light hearted dramedy about this high school kid who was matched made when she was young to a guy a few years older. The whole series (im not sure, i watched 5 episodes and jumped to the conclusion cos heh, impatient la) is about how they got married but are concealing it from their school mates, how they detest each other, etc. Quite funny. In the end, they fall in love with each other :) Great acting and really light hearted. I picked up bahasa too! So karina, you should check it out on youtube. So from that show, I was introduced to her new song and its super ear-worm material. And i saw her 'mtv'. Totally different from her sweet character on the series la. But still, catchy catchy.
Ok, back to work.
END POST~1.48pm
No comments:
Post a Comment