I think I know why people have suicidal ideation.
Its because of people like him who makes people just wanna give up on everything and die. .
Jump off a roof. Jump in front of a train. Sleep and never wake up. Roll over a window sill.
Because you certainly know how to make people feel worthless and small dont you? Making people end it because theyre never good enough.
That they feel so trapped. That they have nowhere to go.
Im beginning to think he truly is the devil's spawn.
Because no other person in the world has ever made me feel so miserable with just a few words.
I have to keep telling myself that I'll look back on in life and roll my eyes.
But for now...there's so much uncertainty ahead you know? That its all out there. That if I dont cease every opportunity....
Oh God, I need divine intervention. Please grant me strength to go on. Please shut off all these horrible emotions. I dont want to live my days like this.
And it breaks my heart that my family has to see me like this. Because they feel my pain and I dont want them to feel it anymore.
I honestly dont care how I do anymore. I just want to finish it the best that I can without him bugging me like that. Making me feel worthless.
Please help me take things in stride. Help me see that theres more to life than this. Because there is. Please take me out of this tunnel-vision.
I cant take this anymore.
END POST~6.23pm
No comments:
Post a Comment