Saturday, March 15, 2008

I think it's pretty much official that the void deck of the block opposite mine is a watering hole for a bunch of drunk, tone deaf people.

Its been 3 weeks in a row that they just sit at the stone tables, drink and make noise on sat/sun.

But quite entertaining la. Cos sometimes I just laugh at their nonsense.

Im almost done with psych assessment. Alhamdulillah! Like finally! How many posts have I talked abt it? So yay! All that's left is to cut down 55 words. And if I really cant, I'll just let it be. I mean she cant possibly be so particular right? Its just 55 words! Come on..show some mercy..

Psychophysio. Where do I start? I was thinking of driving down to sch tmr to check out the anatomy books but then I realise that itd be so ridiculous. How different can that anatomy book be different from the ones I have at home? Besides, the super-majorly important diagrams are probably scanned into the lecture notes, right? Hmm. See how..

Insha-Allah I'll do well for both the report and the test ahead!

END POST~9.18pm

No comments: