Wednesday, January 02, 2008

~First post of 2008~

School starts in 12 days time! I cant believe that 10 yrs ago today was my first day of secondary school. It seems like yesterday! And now, 10 years on, Im into my last sem in nus! So fast or what!

Im a little bit excited, a little bit weary and a little bit of everything else.

Excited because in some odd way, Im ready to study again. Last sem, I was complacent. Not this sem. Nah uh. This sem, I push push push all the way :)

Im hoping to read psychophysio and psycho assessment this sem. As for my breadth, I have no idea what I'll have to end up doing! I mean I want mno but I doubt I have enough points to bid for it :( I want human nutrition but I dont meet the pre-req. I want repro health but I doubt I can get it either. Oh gosh...what on earth can I take? A friend is suggesting I take a module on microbes (crickets in the background...uh...) and its 8am in the morning on tues and fri! That means I gotta leave at 6.30am. GASP. which means I have to wake up at 5.30?!

Whatever la. I'm sure I'll grow to like whatever I end up with.

La la la...this is so exciting :)

END POST~12.25pm

No comments: