Monday, December 31, 2007

I dont know how much longer (pun intended) I can take!

I feel like chopping them off...I'll give it another few days then I think I'll have to trim them at least!

Anyway, this weekend, I did 2 things for this first time :) On sat, under the watchful eyes of nenek, I cooked nasi beryani! :) And it tasted nice given its my first attempt! Heeee...Nenek said I passed! :)

Then on sun morn, I went for pilates. Ok la..I felt..comfortably stretched. Although the last 15 mins of the session was this relaxation exercise where we had to lie down and have our eyes closed. We were told to clear our minds. But the moment she said "clear your mind of any thoughts..." a gazillion thoughts zoomed in and out of my head. Hmm.

Well, since its 31st dec already, wanna wish everyone A Wonderful New Year! May the lessons learnt in 2007 and before be remembered so 2008 and thereafter will be fulfilling years of life.

END POST~12.43pm

No comments: