Monday, January 21, 2008

B has really taken what I said earlier in the semester very seriously. He's being the pillar I need :) Kept reminding me to study the whole day despite my mild protests and procrastinating attempts.

Thank you dear.

He came to school with me today! Crashed my perfumes lect cos I made him. Wanted him to feel what its like to be a student again. He's leaving in about 2.5 weeks. Our first time attending class together! And gosh, he is so fidgity. Tsk tsk.

Then we went to the bazaars at science and arts. He bought me this perfume concentrate that smells like ralph. I love it i love i love it :) And we ate..a lot! Otak otak lah...waffles with chocolate dip la...yoghurt ice-cream la...and we sat at the stone steps at the central forum..listening to the jazz/instrumental songs played by the ah-pek selling cds( $16 bucks????!!!), feeling the warm breeze..eating our goodies...smelling the sample scents on my hand...and just stoning...it felt so nice. I think today's possibly one of the best days ive had in school. I felt and still feel absolutely contented. I like sitting at the forum. I like reading there. Its peaceful. (ok. maybe its really because of the background music). Here's to more people-watching cum reading my stuff while sitting alone (or with good company) at the forum steps.

I love today's weather too. The evening was bright, warm yet breezy. So peaceful. I love my neighbourhood.

Tomorrow I start my data collection. Why oh why on earth did I arrange the slot to begin at 10am? But the sooner I get it done with, the better.

Till then, Im feeling zen :)

PS: I filled for graduation today.

END POST~8.24pm

No comments: