Woke up at 11, can you believe that? The transition into slob mode seems almost instantaneous!
And I woke up feeling empty. No one home..and no one to talk to face to face...and no more work :(
Anyway, I was on the mrt yesterday when I was suddenly overwhelmed with sadness. I miss Farhana. I cant believe she wont be back for one whole year. Whenever I'm bored, she's like one of the first people I'd call up to hang out or to run or whatever. So when I found myself almost scrolling my phonebook to her name, I stopped myself and then it hit me. Gosh. I had to control my tears.
So I msged WinsTonne and Najib. They'd warn me that day when she left. I had told them something like "Wow, that was an emotionless send off", to which either winsTonne or someone said "Just you wait, it'll set in".
Argh.
But I guess once school kicks in, I'll have tonnes of things to do. Actually I have tonnes of things to do now but I just dont feel like doing anything.
ARGH!
Must. Move. Butt. Must. Do. Thesis. Proposal.
END POST~1.00pm
No comments:
Post a Comment