Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I dont get it! Why aren't these movies out yet?
1) Definitely, maybe
2) The other boleyn girl

Their ad prints appear in the newspaper and reviews for both movies are out a long long time ago so why arent they showing them on the big screen already?

Anyway, yesterday, I had some semblance of a celebratory lunch/dinner/drink w pema. After lunch, I desperately wanted to leave school and engage in mindless shopping (window) and movie watching. Obviously, we couldnt catch both movies..so we went to vivo and *attempted* to shop, only to wind up at starbucks :)

P was really sweet, listening to me ramble about certain interviews I went to and how I really really want this job in particular..

Speaking of interviews, I had to buy myself pumps. I have the following conclusion to make.
Im a big bodoh when it comes to buying shoes because they all end up tearing my skin up and leaving my raw flesh exposed to the world. Im in pain, people! Thank goodness i heeded my sister's advice to bring an extra pair in case. Even so, that pair couldnt safe me from the intense pain. Lucky for me, the bazaar beng selling slippers and t-shirts had his booth still in the forum (does he ever leave). So I got myself flip flops for 5 bucks! :) My feet were happy the whole day after that.

Which explains why the vivo trip happened :)

Was absolutely zonked by the time I got home cos Ive been having really really weird sleeping hours but but but, it was my baby's birthday so I webcammed with him a little and I felt mighty happier. What a nice way to end the day, eh? We're only 2 hours away and I feel closer to you :)

Happy birthday again b :)

END POST~10.20am

No comments: