I was supposed to be doing reseach for my evo essay today but I woke up feeling very lethargic. Props for getting up anyway considering I hadnt slept a wink on thurs cos I was preparing for friday's tests and assignment.
So instead, today was....Pamper Self Saturday :D
It all started with my sister asking me if I'd like to accompany her at the hairsalon. She was gonna treat herself after accomplishing something. I was reluctant at first because I was tired and I have a paper due on monday. Then, I decided, what the heck! Im feeling blah and I need a good deal of pampering.
So we booked an appointment at Icon-Shunji Matsuo because well, it sounded chic. But when we got there, it was packed and I didnt like the vibe. I mean, we were ushered into the crammed place and then because there werent enough seats, my sister and I would be seperated. I mean No Way! A visit to the hairsalon is an experience. Its not just the do thats important. Its the whole package! From ambience to company to service. So while no one was looking, I grabbed my sister and we left the salon and headed to One salon, an offshoot of Reds Hairdressing. The minute we stepped in, the service was impressive. The interior was nice too :) And the stylist was friendly and very very patient cos we kept asking him tonnes of questions and recommendations. In the end, my sister got herself straighter hair while I left, with 3 colors in my hair and having abt 3 inches of hair cut off. Style wise, I did ask him to do whatever he wanted with my hair, except chop it all off or anything shorter than my shoulders. I guess he did the best he could with the restrictions and because my type of hair. Ive been asking people if should get a fringe. The verdict is....no. Because my hair is too wavy/curly. So with the exception of the color and highlights, I look pretty much the same from the front. From the back however, the three colors are very distict. And apparently Im supposed to style and scrunge the hair at the back..but I suppose not combing it would be enough :)
So yup. Im happy. My wallet's burnt. But im happy.
Yay :)
END POST~12.16am
No comments:
Post a Comment