Gonna sleep on the couch tonight cos my nenek's around. While I may gripe about giving my bed up to her each time she comes, when she finally arrives and I salam her and see her and when she says "I love you" in the adorable way that she does (she says it in a sing-song manner and in English), I cant help but melt. Whats my bed for a couple of nights anyway? I love my nenek. She deserves the best. And yes, I think my bed is the best one around :)
Ran 4k today. At least I ran. So im happy about that. I also finally tried fried mars bars that people have been raving about. Ok la. It just tastes like goreng pisang flour coating the mars bars. Nothing fantastic but Najib seems to like it so much that he tried making it at home himself. I know. Run then eat chocolate. So what? At least I ran.
Week 2 of school and people are so on the ball it scares me. Yr 4 is so much more diff than I expected it to be. Slackers dont seem to exist anymore. ARGH. And its wk 2 only yet I feel so guilty for not doing as much work as I ought to.
Going to sch tmr despite it being my free day cos I have a form to submit. 3 hours of travel to submit a form.
Also, I've been asked to post the following question and so Ive decided to start it as a series/segment on my blog. Heee..Its called....
Far's questions about life, the world and the universe #1
1) Why was there a long hiatus before mcdonalds brought back the milkshake to spore?
2)
Ok. There was another bugging qn on my mind but I cant remember...Stay tuned for more of Far's qns abt life, the world and the universe!!!
END POST~11.53pm
No comments:
Post a Comment