Monday, August 06, 2007

Ade gave me chocs :) I love Ade. So happy for her cos she's done with school! 3 years. How time flies! I still remember how devastated I was that my badminton kaki was studying overseas. But ta-da. She's back :)

I am feeling satisfied. After badminton (I was a bit frustrated because I couldn't move about the court as I usually would because the soles of my nike were coming off), I decided to sweat it out further so I went to the gym. Again the shoes got in the way, but thankfully only on the treadmill.

So I'm all showered now and feeling healthy :) (And Ive put e chocs aside...for now)

I really have to start running outdoors again man. How am I gonna make it for the Shape run if I cant even stand the morn sun anymore? I need to get a new pair of shoes asap so I can season it in time for the run too, which , is in 4 weeks time! Yikes.

And i'm excited because Im gonna see my darling today! Havent seen him since last sunday and school is starting next week so yea... :)

Whee~

END POST~12.49pm

No comments: