At 1900 hrs Sydney time, aka ard 5 plus nearly 6pm, I received the following sms from Farhana..
"I took a pic wif matt damon! He's in syd for ultimatum premiere. Wohoo! I got his autograph too!"
She's only been in Sydney for one month and she's lucky enough to get him! Im so jealous la! Those who know might remember that I was so in love with him after I watched Bourne Identity. Swoon.
Here's one of the pics she took with her friends and my Matt. :)
"I took a pic wif matt damon! He's in syd for ultimatum premiere. Wohoo! I got his autograph too!"
She's only been in Sydney for one month and she's lucky enough to get him! Im so jealous la! Those who know might remember that I was so in love with him after I watched Bourne Identity. Swoon.
Here's one of the pics she took with her friends and my Matt. :)
There she is, on the left, smiling like a deranged fanatic, with him :)
END POST~11.55pm
No comments:
Post a Comment