Finally a jam-packed day in my holiday.
Went for physio appointment in the wee hours of the morning (10am!!) over at nus. The physiotherapist said that I wont need to go for follow-ups anymore. Which is great I suppose although curiously my back still hurts.
Spent almost an entire day with yunxian. Gosh, I miss her. Just spending time with her and talking from one topic to another. It was fun trying to find the ever elusive victoria's secret warehouse sale while it was raining...and trying to erhem, figure out the correct size. I think I'm just weird la. Heh, and yes, thank you for honestly pointing out to me that I am in need of exercise.
Aside: Bumped into Ms choo at the sale. Heh, funny how the first thing she said was "you're from norman's batch right?". Someone clearly left an impression to have an entire batch associated with him.
Went to a friend's party after that. I was rather honoured that Fiza invited me considering that i was never part of her clique in jc. In fact, we merely had malay class together for the first 3 months and briefly played softball together. Naturally, I didnt know that many people well enough to freely and un-self-consciously be myself. Gosh, parties can be awkward huh? I mean, in situations like those what on earth do you talk about? Fortunately, fezah was super nice and include me where possible. I really appreciate that a lot. And I actually made new friends. Actually, we bonded cos we didnt know anyone else either.
By the time I wanted to leave, I knew I couldnt make it in time to Kim's. Im super sorry again babe. Really. :(
My darling and his friend zul picked me up afterwards and we decided to go for drinks cos najib wanted to blanja zul because he accompanied him while waiting for me. We went down to pasir ris park where there's this beach bar. I recommend this place to anyone who wants to just chill at night. Its quiet, you get the sea breeze, you get to sit under the stars and most importantly, the music is good. It's located around carpark D or E if Im not wrong. It's the last carpark. The place closes at 2am.
Wah, I hate mosquitoes man. Twenty-two bites on my left arm alone. DIE MOZZIES!
END POST~2.31am
No comments:
Post a Comment