And so, he's on the plane right now. On his way to Kashmir.
And so, 12 whole days here without him.....
But gosh, do I have so many things to do!
1) RUN, crunches, whatever. I'm sick of my fat cells accumulating, choking my arteries. Time to burn them off. I say this all the time but Im really really meaning it now. This semester has been a particularly down down down period in my health and I suspect that my weight has something to do with it. To a fitter me!
2) Meet up with ye ole friends.
I desperately want have at least one date with
-Farhana, Winston, Nadeem, Rauf, Manju, Tini, Shikin, Briony, Wid,
-Adeline, Ave and the magnificent 02a53 people
-Shareena
-Pema!!!!!! Before you leave...noooo.....sobs.
-Yunxian (again...heh) and the ever busy bumbling bee that is karina, and of course, chris!!
3) Tidy my room.
4) Find modules. Im in need of 1 more breadth and 1 more UE. Please help me!! Im clueless as to what to take. In particular, non-examinable modules with individual projects or MCQ finals would be great. Heh.
5) That darn resume that Ive put off from writing. I need to get it done by this year's end.
Aside:
Watched Eragon yesterday. To quote a character, 'I expected more....well, more."
After LOTR, you would think that movies would step it up but this show is a shallow regression back to the era of The Never-Ending story and Dungeons and Dragons. Even those two are much better in plot. Eragon is predictable and the characters lack depth. I suppose the movie is meant to be for children under 12 because adults would yawn at the simplicity in visual and mental stimuli, what with chessy predictable, redundant dialogue and barely there battle sequences.
Save your money. Borrow the DVD if you must.
END POST~12.55pm
No comments:
Post a Comment