I know that I've blogged a lot about how I want to exercise and the very fact that I blog about either about running or swimming attests to how rare and therefore eventful-worthy they are. Im hoping to change that. I want it to become a consistent part of my schedule.
Other than the fact that I removed 1/4 of my wardrobe due to, ill-fitting reasons (pun intended), I have been getting signs from my body that I need to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I think my body is protesting against my sedentary lifestyle and it's time I heed her advise to do something.
That said, Im going to go all mushy now. I am absolutely grateful for having him in my life.
My rock. My pillar. My strength.
Also, I have finally found motivation to start doing my readings. I think its because tutorials start this week and people around me seem prepared and now Im scared shitless that I'd be left behind unless I do something about it.
Aside: Ooh, I bought myself a green top with a mandarin collar. I love love love it. Im going to make sure I wear it at least 5 times this semester.
END POST~2.19pm
No comments:
Post a Comment