I am 3 to 4 shades darker.
Dont get me wrong, Im not one of those people who appreciates being roasted by the sun to have a bronzy shade. Nope. I absolutely cannot tahan when people bask in the sun for the sole purpose of soaking up UV rays so as to appear healthier. I mean come on. The whole being- tanned thing is to reflect that you've been active, doing something outdoors isnt it?
Which is why I dont get people who go to the swimming pool only to lie down somewhere to get fried, without even touching the water.
Anyway, I have no prob with being dark. After all, it'll fade away with time. But for now, my eyes have to get used to this. I suppose it isnt that bad. Just that the juxtoposition of the fairer, unexposed areas to the sunkissed ones probably magnifies the difference.
Had a great time today. Swim, eat, shop.
Ps: Yx and Just..we cant afford to spend so much time on subsequent mondays okie?
Aside: I miss Pema. She's my semester butt-kicker. She's in Grenoble now and so I wont have my weekly motivating cum bitching sessions anymore. Well, at least till she comes back. Pema wrote me a nice long email today. Its so different the way she writes as compared to the way she talks. She uses such flowery language. I took a long time crafting a reply so I wont sound so stupid. Heh. So if you're reading this, you better not delete the email.
Gosh, school just isnt the same without you.
Darn, think im starting to peel. Need to find moisturiser. Now.
END POST~8.15pm
No comments:
Post a Comment