Having said that, I dolled myself up one day after i returned from the island to attend najib's commissioning ball at the swiss hotel. It turned out to be like a mini dunman reunion! Quite a number of ex-dunmanites turned out to be officers and heh, the companions were from there too! :) I even met my buddy layhong! :) Such a relief cos i thought i'd be bored stiff, having to smile at people I dont know and will never remember their names but have to pretend i would. Food was much much better than the prom at Ritz. And its my first 'prom' with a date :) It feels so nice....
Oh yea, they had this studio peeps come down to take our photos and najib and me went to the place at suntec to select and order. Man, the way they made us pose...so hilarious! Anyway, here are some pics using his camera.
(deleted photo)
I honestly thought the lady doing my hair was just messing it up but after looking at this pic, i love love love the way she did my hair!
(Deleted photo)
My favourite pic of the night. Heh, yes, i made him bite the rose.
(deleted photo)
See the chain Im wearing? He gave it to me that evening.
(deleted photo)
Mini-dunman gathering! My buddy Layhong and her date. Or should it be the other way round?
No comments:
Post a Comment