Okay, i just and finally downloaded the newer version. I couldnt be bothered to previously cos i thought that with my home internet connection, it'd take ages but heh, it took me less than 3 mins. So yea! I love that nudge thing!!!!! So cool. And irritating...which is why i like it!!!!
Speaking of nudge, i miss him. Is it wrong to say it out loud to the world? What am i afraid of? That others would roll their eyes like i once did to them? Perhaps. Yes, I MISS HIM. I miss my Nudgieeeeeeeeeeee.There. Felt better? Nope. He's still not here is he?
Boo.
Okay, now im rolling my own eyes at myself. For goodness sake, you have a life farah! Sheesh. OK ok ok...
Kinda glad he isnt here actually. Have a lot of Swaps things to do so if he's around, i"ll find excuses to hang out with him instead of doing my work....things like calling up a whole lot of ppl and putting on this ultra saccharine voice asking if they're still interested in the camp next week. Shudders. I did that. And i did that only cos i had nothing else to do.
Wait a sec, i actually have a lot of things to do before oh-my-god-school's-opening again...
1) Revise my french cos its basically non-existent in my left hemisphere of the brain. Gosh, is that where language is at? I dont even know. My brain's all rusty. I never did enjoy cognitive psych to begin with. How i manage to scrape thru it is a miracle.
2) RUN. cos i havent ran since that one day wonder of 3.6km.
3) Read. Like finish the LOTR book.
4) er.....clean up the aftermath of the exams...ie: my room is still in a mess, particularly with that pile of papers on the shelf with all my tutorials and lect notes....do i keep em or burn em?
5) Buy more clothes before term starts?
6) Focus. Prepare myself to be a full time mugger. Like really. Really really. Like nothing else matters. Except my books. My modules. Okay, ok, besides my other life-ly commitments like family and blah blah.....and now that my CCA might be how-do-i-put-it-nicely....going kaput, i will be CCA-less. Hahahha....wheee. Then my only other commitment is my ECA. Thats only on weekends once he enlists. SO yea, i have no excuse not to perform better this coming semester. In fact, look at me now! Im all psyched up for school!
Right. Now i gotta pick my modules really wisely. And do you think a 3-day work week is recommendable? Ive always had mondays off. I was thinking of getting Fridays off as well. That would be so cool. But then again, imagine common tests.....yikes. Back to back? No way. Lesson i learnt from last semester, i do not have long attention spans. My attention span could possibly equal primary school kids.
Speaking of which, ahhhh, yes, tuition. My source of income. Now, that would be on Saturdays. But i reckon my ECA i/c would understand. I do want my own cash flow. Gosh, i hope they keep employing me forever. Tution is the most lucrative career any undergrad could have. Now how many times have i said that?
Meeting up with Pema later for a catch-up. Havent met her in ages!
Au revoir~ (the only decent french thing i can say now. Ashamed, I am)
No comments:
Post a Comment