Sunday, May 01, 2005

Bored

Okay, i came up with like things to do during this vacation..in no particular order:

1) Learn golf from my dad
2) Learn the drums from my dad or from anyone who wants to teach me!!
3) Study my french and master it
4) Learn a bit of Arabic
5) Read all the books ive always wanted to read but had no time during the semester..Anyone has the LOTR book? Can i borrow pls???
6) Watch all the dvds ive missed out on
7) Attempt to read stuff about Islam.
8) Sing? hahha.
9)PLan for SWAPS FOC

Okay, i cant think of other stuff to do. Im too darn lazy to go out of the house. Ah well..

And sigh, i read in the papers about the bomblast near a museum in Cairo. Those bleeping suicide bombers are attacking tourists. I mean, REALLY? Im so pissed la. CAN I PLEASE ENJOY MY TRIP???? I mean really? DO you think Allah condones such acts? Killing ppl like that? What's your problem? Grr.

I really want world peace. How i want the world to be a better place. I remember crying after i read some stuff in my sociology text....and in my social psych about prejudice, religion and stuff like that.

Ah me, im such a crybaby.

okay peeps, if youre bored, you know how to reach me!

And oh, anyone wants to be my badminton kaki? I mean i cant play alone can i? Im waiting for ade to come back la.

Bah, i need to exercise!

No comments: