Friday, February 25, 2005

Make over?!!! ME??!!

Make overs. I have always thought that only vain and pompous people actually go for, as my friend puts it, glamour shots. I remember that there was this girl back in JC who went for some make over thingy and she brought the whole album of her shots and showed it to everyone. I mean....why on earth would you want to show pictures of yourself, heck, its not even how you look like cos I mean really, you dont look like that lah.Its the make up and styling and whatever.

So ANYWAY, before you think im hypocritical and all, yes, Farah is going for a make over on the 21st of March 2005....JUST BECAUSE ITS FREE!!!. Im doing it because im a singaporean. Its free lor thanks to my metro card. I'm pretty reluctant really but evryone said i should so BAH im going, im going! So its set. Just that well, its a bit pathetic really....I mean dress up and all just for a photo! There's no purpose for dressing up! farah does not dress up unless theres a purpose....i mean...i"ll be like all dressed up and no where to go..but home. So dumb. and pathetic!!!!

Ah well, on the plus side, at least i"ll be able to capture my youth!My last days as a teen. Before i turn 20. Then again, wouldnt all my other photos also capture my youth?

Argh. Cant believe im like torn whether to go or not. IM GOING LA. so there.

No comments: