Sunday, February 20, 2005

3 generations

Whoa. Its a HOT day. Im hungry. Mom not done with the cooking so here i am....

I have two grandmas in my hall right now. This is weird. 2 grandmas at the same place at the same time.Haha...cant explain it really. Which means that my bed will be hijacked yet again. The couch beckons. Ah well.

My bro came out on the telly yesterday. He didnt even tell us he was interviewed. He didnt want the whole world to know. I love my bro. He's really humble. Unlike me. Heh. I mean he deserves all the accolade but he just wants to be left alone. Humble humble humble. Still, i am so immensely proud of him, you know?

So yes, to those who sms-ed me, he is MY brother. I wouldnt want anyone else for a brother.

Okay, had a heart to heart talk with my sis. I love my sis too! Im so glad that even though we are 4 years apart, we still talk to each other and can be open and all. I know some people who hate their sisters!

I love my other brother too. Yes, he can be annoying at times but he looks out for me you know.

Of course, I love my mom and dad too. I love my mom. She is superwoman. I dont know how she does it. She's done so much for me that i cannot express it in words. Plus, she's like the coolest mom ever!

And dad, my my my. I love him so much too. I pray i will make him proud.

I am so blessed to be born with such family.

Blessed.

No comments: