I just finished the dreaded EL paper. I just feel this overwhelming relief.It wasnt easy but i was already expecting that. Besides, i fell asleep reading the book and only managed to read/skim through the book on the MRT.(sat between two sleeeeeepy heads. are my shoulders that comfortable?) so there, its over. Thank god I brought a dictionary. A BIG help indeed.
Went out with pema, kenneth and Mark yest. Buka-ed at NYDC. There was this super dooperly cute baby. i think he's iranian or smt and he's soooooooo cuteeeeeeeee... he kept seeking our attention and he even grabbed the waitress' butt. Her reaction was so hilarious! Gosh, i hope my children would be as gorgeous as that!
Its the start of the fasting month. I wonder if i should skip my econs lect. so that would be 3 in a row. But really! the whole family would be breaking fast together...and since Umi's working the afternoon shift and Mhd's shifts are irregular....this yr would be different....
anyway, i received a msg from a very old friend. hmm.
haha i just met Monsiuer(how do you spell it...ARGH) Gilbert...and we spoke french..hahah.
okay, ive gotta be a lab rat...after Eugene briefs me on the survey thingy.
No comments:
Post a Comment