So I spent nearly $200 yesterday. $150 on clothes and the rest on food. I wanted to shop and I wanted to splurge but why did I feel so conflicted on my way home then and feel uneasy still? Two possibilities:
1. I regret buying two black dresses that are work-ish
2. I didnt get to buy that black dress from zara (for going out)
The more i think about it, the more I want that darn zara dress. But that would make 3 black dresses. But its so pretty..and comfy..and I want it. But where am i going to wear it to? But a girl can live with more dresses than she needs, right? I mean one can always keep in case an event crops up...and ta-da! Dress available. Hmm. Should I? Should I? (Yx is probably sick of me vacillating). Maybe I should wait it out. If im still feeling unsatiated by next weekend, Im going to get it. Oh yeah.
I have turned into a consumerist.
On a separate note, it's been a fabulous workless weekend! Pity the weather is crazy. So hot yesterday and now it's overcast. Might go for a short run in a bit. I signed up for 10k run (I know, what was i thinking after injuring myself last year training for it) and that's going to happen May 24. Heh, leaves me over a month to stop gorging self on junk and start lacing up those running shoes. I have resolved not to overtrain like before. Nice, slow jogs..thats all :) Wish me luck.
1 comment:
haha! your post reminds me of "Confessions of a Shopaholic"! go watch that with a bunch of girlfriends, it's not too shabby (tho i have to admit tt i try to avoid chick flick/lit as far as possible).
and good luck with the run! stupid essays is depriving me of any exercise (ok just excuses but still)
Post a Comment