This is insane! I came home two hours ago and Im still not showered and its nearly 1am.
Haha, remind me never to go on facebook at night. Im finally getting the hang of it. AND I just created a group! NUS Psychology. Heh. I figured that someone had to get the ball rolling...so please, if youre a psych major, join join join!
I had a really cool lab session for forensics early this evening. Fingerprinting! Heh, felt like those Csi people, dusting for fingerprints and all.
Ive also finally ended a segment of data collection so phew :) :) :) All thats left will be the lab sessions for the guys, the 2 online follow ups and lab sessions for females and Im done for data collection. Im hoping to finish the guys by end of Oct while for the females, hopefully by January next year. Meanwhile, I should be done with my lit review and methodology in Dec . Then in Feb, I'll do my data analysis and then finish writing my thesis by March. If insya-allah, my target schedule goes acc to plan, I think I can at least have 2 weeks or so to edit the final product twice or more. :) Insya- Allah.
Also, many thanks to Yunxian and Pema for helping me out over the past couple of days despite the fact that you guys are busy. I love you! :) So lucky to have you as my friend. You have no idea how much your time meant to me. HUGS. Of course to Jeannie as well..dont know if you realise it but the lift to school in the mornings has been so so so timely. I really needed them esp over the past couple of weeks.
And yes! Today I bumped into familiar faces in school. It feels so warm and fuzzy to see people I know..and people who kinda 'grew' up w me in nus. School really hasnt been the same since people started disappearing from the table. Its quite sad. Everyones too busy. But know what? I'll try to plant myself there more often. See how it goes..maybe someone just needs to initiate :) And on the plus side, now that there's not many ppl, one can actually study at the table!
Ok. Off to shower. Late. Its been a long week. Welcome, mid-sem break. (omg. so fast)
END POST~12.59am
No comments:
Post a Comment