Im home! Nothing beats waking up after the sun rises and just doing my work in bed :) Today the boss has allowed us to do work away from work. Most of us will be heading down to the libraries to do our research. I'm leaving at 11 :)
So Ive just finished blog surfing. It seems like a luxury for me to do so these days. I love blogs. You get an update on friends. Unfortunately, I notice not many people are blogging much these days. Some blogs removed. Others abandoned. Then there's friends with no blogs.
I feel a disconnect.
What are you guys up to? Drop me an email la :)
Then there's this one friend. Used to be a dear friend. Still is I think. I have no idea what's happened to him. Ever since he started uni it seems like he's forgotten all about us. Its so tiring asking him out time and again. Is uni life so darn bloody busy? So busy you cant even spare a dinner date with us? I mean she's leaving next month you know. She's tired of reaching out to you and quite frankly, Im tired too. That's why I left you that msn msg and logged out. Im too tired/ afraid of being disappointed with your ambiguous reply. Gawd. We havent had each other's company for nearly a year. Heck, I dont know if you'll even read this. If you do, you know who you are. Get back to me ok? Sigh. It'll mean so much to her.
I have a lump in my throat now.
END POST~9.44am
No comments:
Post a Comment