Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"Well since my baby left me (jeng jeng), bla bla bla bla blabla bla (jeng jeng) bla bla bla bla blab lablabl..heartbreak hotel...I feel so lonely..i feel so lonely, i could die.."

No idea why Elvis is in my head. Earworm begone!

Its 1.30am and I am awake. I am actually glad for this sudden bout of insomnia. I need all the time I can get.

I have a 60% essay AND a 35% report due THIS FRIDAY which thus amounts to 95% of a module. So dont be surprise if I ignore or scream at you anytime soon. I swear my patience is at an all time low.

Aside: Thank you to all those ppl who bothered to remember my birthday. I'm actually pretty big on the whole birthday thing so I get all excited and over the moon when I get a birthday msg. I feel so loved :) Yay :)
To those who forgot or cant be bothered (mutter mutter mutter..shake fist at you!)

Shout out to my baby. I love you so much :) Only you can tahan the crap I put you through eh?

END POST~1.37am

No comments: