Im airing my cupboard. Well, at least thats a pretty valid excuse for walking away from the mess ive made in my room.
I got rid of all the clothes i have not worn in the past 2 years and which i do not intend to wear..again. I was about to donate them to some needy indonesians cos this guy in the newspapers is acting as a middleman, collecting old clothes and stuff for the needy there. I told my grandma about it and she decided that she wanted to give them to her maid. so yeah. either way, i know my clothes arent gonna be wasted.
Amazed at how brilliantly fast I had done my wardrobe, I decided to well, do my bookshelves. The ones which were stuffed with all the mess from the exams. Threw away all my social work notes. Dont think im gonna need them anyway. Decided to keep my psych lect stuff. And my GEK1525 notes are still with me. Kenneth has asked me to pass it on. So anyone out there taking Evaluating Claims Related To Health, look me up, im giving it away. NM2219 book up for grabs too. Im still deciding if i should keep it cos its in such good condition and its a really nice read. But then again, whats the point of keeping it? Im already wondering if i should have hung onto my PL1101E text. Whats the point of keeping that? Im thinking of selling it already. I dont see myself referring to it in future considering it only somewhat scratches the surface the topics in psych.
Its funny how its so easy to keep books but so hard to figure out what the heck to do with all those tutorial readings and stuff.
I have 2 more pigeon holes to finish before moving on to my drawers and perhaps dresser. Argh.
In any case, I just completed this book by Paul Coelho. Its called "The devil and Miss Prym". I highly recommend this to everyone who wants a short hmm-ish whoa book that touches on the mumbo-jumbo about whether humans are essentially good or evil. (gosh, i can never be a book reviewer but ive never intended to be one anyway)
Im also reading another book "Why we do it: Rethinking sex and the selfish gene". Its something that delves into evolution theories and stuff. Im still struggling with the 2nd chapter. Its been a long time since i read a academic kinda book.
In the meantime, I'll be re-reading Shape :)
I think that this holiday has taught me a lot about people. The most hardworking person ends up a slob when he/she has nothing to do.
Fine, thats just me.
And crap. Im left with 1 month before school starts and look at me. I havent worked out as often as i can to lose the exam-induced fats on my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment