Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I dont wanna go back to school syndrome.

I think that im a huge believer in the seasonal affect disorder. Not that im suffering from it..but im beginning to suspect i may be.

I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL. GArgh. Now that christmas is over (not that i celebrate it..but well, its like an indicator to me, reminding me how many more days i have left to the new year), soon, it'll be new year's day and then, school.

In fact, i feel as though school has already somewhat begun! Planning for modules is one of the most frightening, if not stressful, moments of my semester life. Sometimes, i feel that this is THE most important time. Cos if you choose the wrong mod, youre stuck with it. And if you dislike it at the beginning, chances are, you'll hate it and suffer through it for the rest of the sem (refer to EL1101). Then there's the timetable planning. To prioritise the exams schedule or the daily schedule. To get a free day on this day or that day. So frustrating. BUT the scariest thing is really not knowing what else to take!!!

Im dropping French. Oh yes, i sure am. Au Revoir. C'est finis pour moi.

Im sure of bio psych and developmental psych. Still deciding bet health psych or industrial/organisational psych. Apparently, the former requires an APA report to be done while the latter involves an extremely boring lady lecturer. Then, im thinking of women's health and changes in her lifespan as my science GEM. So im left with breadth modules to clear..and UEs. I need a module i can crap thru and get an A. Hmm.

Can you imagine, that i didnt even realise that i was stressed about school till last night? I mean, ive been irritable the past 2 days and ive been taking it out on najib. Then i realise last night, when he asked me whats wrong...and i just said that one line (read title) and this floodgate of fear/anxiety opened. And i started crying...im not ready for school. I just am not. Next sem is gonna be another tough sem. And it doesnt help that i wanna do better than this sem. I must. I know i can but i know that ive gotta work hard...really hard. And thats what scares me. What if i work hard and i dont deliver the grades?

But, he made me feel so much better. He said that i should just plan the best i can..and whichever mods are allocated to me, ive just got to suck it up and do my best. I suppose so.

So does any one out there know any mods that i can get an A for sure?

No comments: