Monday, August 29, 2005

stinky!

Sat beside a stinky ah pek on the MRT. I know i know..its not nice to say such things but its true!!!!! My goodness! I was suffering! I mean he squeezed into this seat beside me and somehow manage to "dominate" and sandwich me against the other person to my left. YUCK. He just smells lah. Thank goodness he alighted at outram park. My gosh. Im soo gonna scrub myself. Call me obsessive compulsive. Like i care. Then again, i too, might stink. I mean stinking is a very weird thing. You'll never be aware that you stink unless someone tells you..its like youre too immersed in your scent that you dont notice. Heh, perhaps that ah pek thought I stink.
Ah well. stinkiness is in the nose of the be-smeller.

In any case, discovered that one of my friends' dropping out from school. I was like lost for words when i called her to ask if she was saving a seat for me for Film N hist lect...then she said that she wasnt coming and i was like why? and then she dropped the bombshell. Whoa. Didnt know what to say....i heard that she's been thru a lot..whatever it is, i just hope she's happier.

I need to buck up. Need to start mugging. Perhaps i should retreat to the lib? Nah, i think not. I mean, now that i end classses kinda early.. mostly 4pm except mon when i end at abt 7 and fris cos im off....there isnt a need to mug in school...this sem, im gonna try studying at home.

TRY. geddit? hahha

and my darling is POP-ing next tues!! yay!! Im kinda happy....cos he's gonna be like off for 2 weeks or smt...but...er...im also kinda worried....cos i'll be having school and well, face it, he'll distract me!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! I'd wanna be with him all the time because i know i can! Boo.
Must have self-discipline! Anyway, he got gold for IPPT today..so proud of him (mental note to self: start running farah, you lazy bum...)

Oooh, finally back in contact with one of my best guy friends :) Hello winstonne!! (waves excitedly) hehhehehe. Blanja me!!

No comments: