GARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....this is my second time typing this post cos i dunno why, the first time it didnt turn out right!
Anyway, i JUST WOKE UP. Can you believe it? Ive turned into a slob. I mean I slept at 12.30 am last night cos, no, i wasnt studying, I WAS ON THE PHONE!!!! i was on the phone the whole day FOUR different people!!!!!! Even my dad was flabbergasted that he went "Wah, farah, marathon ah?" Yunxian, tsk tsk tsk. Why didnt you slam the phone on me and tell me to study?
-_-
Then i woke up this morn at like 10am...bummed ard the whole day and when i finally gathered myself to do some soci readings, i fell asleep at 1pm!!! Argh. I just zonked out to LA LA LAND!!!!!!!!! I didnt even know i fell asleep until i woke up!
And im supposed to go out for dinner later with cheryl and melinda...
So guilty. Another day and nothing's been done.
Im so gonna make sure i study later tonight!!!
Today's the last day of my sister's exams. Her finals. THE finals. By now, she's probably done.I mean 5 years of med school...over in flash...and in a few days time, she's on her way to GREECE for a vacation while i rot here TRYING to mug. Ah well, she deserves it. She's worked so so hard and so consistently. I can only dream of being like her!!
My other bro's leaving for taiwan for a month cos of work...so the house will be pretty quiet...I should have no excuse NOT being able to concentrate. The only distraction is my other brother who loves to annoy me. Ah well.
Ok ok, i shall try to cram something in my head before i leave. Must try.
No comments:
Post a Comment